Are you following legislation?
For all rain water harvesting systems, a service is strongly recommended every 3 months. This ensures a filter clean 4 times a year which complies with the latest industry standards of best practice.
GDS Property Services is a rain water harvesting specialist which covers both servicing and breakdown requirements.
If you have many systems, their upkeep and supplier management can become logistically complicated. So, discuss the package deals GDS Property Services offers to take that headache away.
If you’re thinking your systems should be getting serviced and they’re not, we can offer you a simple solution. Sign up for 1-5 years’ of cover per system to get a discount plus unbeatable service, customer satisfaction and complete peace of mind.
Our main service includes:
- System assessments and surveys
- Pay-As-You-Go maintenance visits
- 1 year contract with 4 x 3-monthly visits
- 1 year contract PLUS – for those who need a 1 year contract with an immediate visit now
- Tank cleans (recommended every 2 years in the British Standard for Rain Water Harvesting)
- Upgrades and repairs
- Legionella services and testing
- UV disinfection lamp replacement
- Expert advice and guidance from our office and engineering team
… and remember, we work on any type of system across the North West!