GDS understands the need to turnaround void properties without delay.
Ensuring maximum availability and reducing the loss in rental income are both critical to successful property letting for private landlords and housing associations. GDS is on hand to turnaround void properties quickly and within budget.
The associated tasks of getting a void property back into the rental market include clearance, cleaning, decorating, repairs and gas and/or electrical testing.
With the GDS market-leading reputation, we can provide clients with a complete solution to secure, repair and maintain vacant properties:
- Lock changes;
- Making safe water, gas and electric supplies;
- Emergency boarding and glazing;
- Property inspections and surveys;
- Full safety checks;
- Cleaning and bulk rubbish removal (clearance);
- Property repair and refurbishment;
- Gas and/or electrical testing;
- Energy performance certificates (EPC) management;
- Waste management.
Whether it’s a residential home, a commercial building/office or even if it’s a listed building, our void property team works in all kinds of properties and solves all vacant property challenges!
The GDS objective is to get your vacant properties back into the rental market as quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, with no risk to our customers.